Tagged by the awesome a-kid-with-a-blog! :)
3) Dark brown naturally, but I keep it ombre’d. The lightest parts at the bottom are blond.
4) I tend to get fixated on a certain type of new food, eat it every day for a week (or a month), and then get tired of it and won’t touch it for years!
5) Maroon, red
6) Wherever my husband is, LOL. Saccharine but true. Even the most terrible of locations becomes ‘okay’ when I’m with someone I care about.
7) A lot, but I’m going to go with Chris Pratt for now, just because Guardians of the Galaxy was so damned fun.
8) Cats, hands down. I am a cat person.
9) ‘Circus Lights’ by Black Lab
10) Ugh. There are way too many to list down, but I guess I’ll go with ‘The Kindly Ones’ by Neil Gaiman.
Tagging anyone who wants to do it, but also: milk-tea-and-cookies, librarymaker, thepaperelephant, celebangel, my-scribbled-notes, itsneha94
I’ve never done one of these! Cool!
1- Barbie is a nickname I guess? I have been called Babs also, but I’m not a big fan of that.
3- Red (though I might be changing it to traffic cone orange soon, if I get my way)
4- I don’t have a driver’s license.
5- Green I guess. (for objects though, not wearing)
6- Curled up on my couch (which is in storage right now) with a cup of tea and something to read.
7- (this one is hard…) Do famous archeologists/historians count? Cuz then it would be Peter Ginn, Alex Langlands, and Ruth Goodman.
9- Communion Cups and Someone’s Coat by Iron and Wine
10- This year? An Untamed State by Roxane Gay, of all time, American Gods by Neil Gaiman.
I am not going to tag anyone, but I would love to see what my mutual followers would list.
1. Betsy is technically a nickname, since my real name is Elisabeth! But I’ve always been Betsy.
2. Dark brown.
3.Purple with some pinky highlights.
4. As a kid, I obsessively collected Kool-Aid points. I don’t think I ever got around to spending them, and eventually they just stopped doing it.
5. Green or purple.
6. A fancy hotel room!
7. Jarvis Cocker, for sure! He’s amazing!
8. Cats or frogs.
9. “The Man Who Sold the World.”
10. The Dirt